You have no items in your shopping cart.
The smooth jaws grip all parallel surfaces in the capacity range with a high degree of pressure if necessary and open up almost unlimited application possibilities for the pliers wrench: e.g. for tightening lock nuts, exerting pressure to activate the adhesive power of contact adhesives, edge breaking in tile work, snapping cable ties, utilization as a small vice.
- replaces a full set of inch and metric open end wrenches
- smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!
- adjustable tightening tool
- excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending applications
- zero backlash jaw surface pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- adjustment at the touch of a button directly on the workpiece
- parallel jaws allow infinitely variable gripping of all widths to the specified maximum size
- reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- the action of the jaws allows bolted connections to be tightened and released quickly using the ratchet principle
- lever transmission greater than 10 - 1 for strong gripping power
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
- the mini pliers wrench for precision mechanics
- particularly suitable for working on small bolted connections
- very goog access in very confined spaces
- Ideal multi-purpose wrench in pocket size
- Indispensable companion in emergency tool kit
- with narrow gripping jaws - for fastening/loosening situations requiring a slim tool