Valves open when system pressure reaches the set pressure of 175psi.Features and Benefits
- Working temperature: -10°F to 300°F (-23℃ to 148℃).
- Variety of end connections.
- Liquid or gas service.
- Adjustable bonnet cap and adjustable set pressure.
- Lock wired secure cap to maintain set pressure.
- Variety of seal materials.
- Label identifies the set pressure range.
- Manual override handle available to open the valve without changing the set pressure which pressure lower than 1500 PSI.
- Pre-set to 175psi for use with Butane, Propane, Isobutane, or a blend.
Made in Canada