Save time and effort with our new proprietary design.
Thermaflow represents the very best in short path distillation. Utilizing “hot pass” technology and innovative head design, Thermaflow can collect “body” and “head” fractions simultaneously, shaving hours off your processing time. If making high-quality distillate in a fraction of the time sounds appealing, Thermaflow is the right choice for you.
Condenser Head features include:
- 4” BP boiling flask connection.
- Anti-climb feature, to help keep your tail fractions in the boiling flask.
- The ribbed section mimics the surface area of taller heads while keeping the head short for less residency time.
- Alembic section at the top to encourage receiving fractions to move down the condenser, rather than falling back down the column and causing excessive reflux.
- 45/50 joint at the top for adding a Vaporwell when desired.
- Entire column section is jacketed for oil heating or vacuum-sealed for insulation
- Oil heated jacket allows for either faster flow or greater purity. Warmer temps (120C+) allow for a faster output with less purity. Cooler temps allow for better purity, but a slower output.
- Jacketed condenser with #11 fittings. These fittings enable the use of PTFE barbed fittings rated to 250C.
- S-bar in the condenser pathway to help the efficiency of the condenser.
- 29/42 Condenser fitting
Lifetime 25% Glass Repair Service Discount via Fusion Glassworks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.