Bigger runs & faster recovery through cutting edge technology.
Titan 20 represents the best in closed-loop technology by Xtractor Depot. Its streamlined design includes two material columns and single jacketed tanks and is the first XD system complete with compression fittings.
Hydrocarbon Extraction Questions
- What is hydrocarbon extraction? Hydrocarbon Extraction is a way to extract cannabinoids like THC and CBD from the plant itself. Hydrocarbon Extraction is a popular method of extraction as it tends to be inexpensive, efficient, and effective.
- What are hydrocarbons? Hydrocarbons are an organic material made up of carbon and hydrogen. There are four different types of hydrocarbons; alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, and aromatic. Methane, being the most common hydrocarbon, is released from crude oil production and biological processes. A majority of methane is released from a combination of animal and plant residue, which after various reactions, will transform into water and carbon dioxide.
- How does hydrocarbon extraction work? Solvents can be used to extract terpenes, CBD, THC, and a number of different molecules from plant material. After extracting the preferred molecule, the solvent will evaporate, leaving behind a purified solution. Depending on the industry, people gravitate towards different solvents to safely and effectively extract from plant material. Butane or propane are common solvents used in the extraction process.
Process 12lbs of material in 20 minutes with upgraded Corken T-291 recovery pump.
- Peer Review Included
- Two 6”x48” material columns that hold between 6 - 10 lbs of material each
- Nitrogen/vacuum port built into the injection/drain manifold.
- Two single-jacketed 260-lb ASME solvent/collection tanks
- Corken T91 recovery pump paired with a 24 kW heater, or upgraded Corken T-291 recovery pump paired with 48 kW water heater
- Corken pumps rated to 350psi.
- Hard-piped manifold for ease of use.
- A new modular heat exchanger can be used with a chiller or dry ice
- One sauce server for collection tank
- 4”x24” Filter Dryer
- 4"x6" Inline Remediation Column
- Compression Fittings
- 250-PSI Rated System
- 10 material socks included with purchase
|With Corken T-91 Recovery Pump||With Corken T-291 Recovery Pump|
|2lbs/min Butane||3lbs/min Butane|
|3lbs/min 70-30 Mix||6lbs/min 70-30 Mix|
|6lbs/min Propane||9lbs/min Propane|
Ask our sales team about available chiller options by calling us at 888-733-2712.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.