You have no items in your shopping cart.
- The new ChemStar Dry series is Welch’s revolutionary new dry vacuum solution for demanding deep vacuum chemical process needs. This automated system easily handles your most challenging vacuum applications while saving both time and expense. ChemStar Dry’s integrated multistage pumping mechanism is software driven and fully chemical resistant. They are all PTFE/Kalrez, oil-Free, portable, and full chemical-resistant pump with deep vacuum capacity, they can eliminate cold-trapping, messy oil maintenance, and the threat of oil contamination to your sample. Handle even high chemical vapor loads for simple, efficient deep vacuum. ChemStar Dry excels where no dry vacuum pump has before – the first practical alternative to oil-seal rotary vane pumps.These pumps are made in the USA with one year warranty and technical support from Welch Vacuum.
- ChemStar Dry automates high performance vapor flow (to 150L/min) at working vacuum levels (0.08 to 10 torr). Chemical resistant, max. vacuum is 0.05 torr. Smart system control coordinates vacuum blower / PTFE diaphragm pump operation to respond to any vapor load quickly and efficiently. Self-cleaning air purges remove condensable vapors between runs for repeatable top performance and extended diaphragm life. These pumps give you less maintenance and no more frequent and costly oil change, or cross contamination.
- Shipping determined after purchase
- Pump corrosive gases and vapors
- Freeze dryers up to 6 liters
- Oil-free, no cold trap needed
- Full chemical resistant, vapor load optimization, self-cleaning
- Compact, efficient, plug and play
- Very low maintenance
- Vauum ovens, rotary evaporators, glass reactors, centrifugal concentrators, Schlenk line drying manifolds, and many other deep vacuum applications
These pumps are made in the USA with one year warranty and technical support from Welch Vacuum.
Free KF25 flexible stainless steel bellow (3.3 ft), clamps and centering rings set ($219 value) included.
| Electrical requirements
|| 110V 60Hz single phase
| Pumping rate
|| 5.3 cfm (150 L/min) at 2 torr
|Diaphragm and gasket material|| PTFE, Kalrez
| Ultimate vacuum level
|| 0.05 torr (50 micron)
|Unit dimensions||18.1 x 8.5 x 18.4" (DxWxH)|
|Unit weight||50 Lbs|
More from this collection
$ 3,500.00 $ 2,950.00