AccuTemp-19 series digital desktop vacuum ovens feature a 1.9 cubic foot easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large dual-layer tempered glass safety window and small footprint. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber and feature 5 shelves.
- All stainless steel internal tubing & compression fittings provide a higher ultimate vacuum, holds the vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life, and minimizes shipping damage.
All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves give you a cleaner connection, more accurate control, and long-term durability.
New 5 sided pad heating technology and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates (25% faster in our lab test).
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With a deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures that allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual-layer observation window with 1/2" tempered safety glass.
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when the oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out-of-range temperature.
All ovens are shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery and come with a two-year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003
- ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN 1050:1996
- EN 294:1992
- EN 60204-1:2006
Guaranteed US-based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
110V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1500 watts or 220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1500 watts
1.9 cu ft capacity
Inncludes 5 shelves
Ambient to 450F temperature range
KF25 vacuum port
28" x 23" x 21 3/4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.