Electric, explosion-proof motor is UL/CSA listed. Single-phase motor includes NEMA rated 115V plug for use with explosion-proof socket (sold separately). Meets Class I, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups C and D, and Class II, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups F and G Hazardous Location Requirements.
Call us today to order!
High output from a compact explosion-proof axial blower, designed for easy use and storage without sacrificing airflow. Available as blower only or complete unit with 15’ (4.57m) of ducting and storage canister. Canister attaches to intake or output of blower for suction or ventilation.
|Free Air||One 90° Bend||Two 90° Bends|
|28 lbs.||1/3 hp||120v AC, 60 Hz|
- Polyethylene housing and canister assembly
- Lightweight, corrosion, UV and chemical resistant
- Super quiet, in “safety orange” housing
- Carry handle molded into blower and canister housing
- Steel powder coated grill
- HP: 1/3 HP
- Voltage/Hz: 115V AC, 60Hz, Single Phase
- RPM: 3250 (120 Volts, 60 Hz)
- Amps: 2.2A
- Cord: 25’ (7.62m) SJOOW 18/3 AWG
- Plug: NEMA 5-20P
- Polypropylene six-blade fan
STATICALLY CONDUCTIVE DUCTING: (included on 9548-15 model)
- Black single-ply lightweight vinyl/polyester, coated with neoprene 250°F (121.1°C) temperature resistant
- Non-collapsible, retractable design, Class 1 hard drawn spring steel wire helix
- Retractable, non-collapsible design, Single-ply Spring steel wire helix
HAZARDOUS LOCATION RATING:
|Divisions: 1 & 2||Divisions 1 & 2|
|Groups: C & D||Groups: F & G|
|Blower P/N||Length ln. (cm)||Width ln. (cm)||Height ln. (cm)||Weight Lbs. (kg)|
|9548||13" (33)||16" (40.6)||17" (43.1)||28lbs|
|9548-15||27" (68.5)||16" (40.6)||17" (43.1)||47 lbs|
FLOW RATES: (CFM calculated using 15’ (4.75m) of 12” (30/4cm) ducting)
|Free Air CFM (m3 /hr)||One 90° Bend CFM (m3 /hr)||Two 90° Bends CFM (m3 /hr)|
|1484 (2521.31)||1174 (1994.62)||1014. (1722.78)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.