UL/CSA Listed-AI Elite Series: 7.6 Cu Ft 24x24x24" Vacuum Oven w/ 7 Aluminum Shelves
The UL/CSA-listed E76 ELITE series digital vacuum ovens feature our 5-side chamber jacket heating system that covers left, right, up, down and backside of the chamber; all metal internal vacuum tubing (compare to rubber hose) for better vacuum levels and durability; and build-in secondary over-temp dial for enhanced over temperature protection. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
Attention: Before initial use, run oven at 400°F without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
- 5-side chamber jacket heating system covers left, right, up, down and backside of the oven, it provides perfect temperature uniformity and fast heating rates.
- Exceptional build and finish quality.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Adjustable gas back fill capability via vent port
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in swivel casters with locks for ultra portability.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery.
- Guarantee US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes (except holidays and weekends) from our engineers.
- 2-year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
Vacuum oven specifications
| Electrical requirements
|| 220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 20.5A
|Power plug||No plug included. Customers will need to install plug base on their power setup|
|Temperature controller|| Microcomputer PID control for heater output
|Temperature range|| Ambient to 250°C
|Temperature accuracy||+/- 1°C|
|Temperature uniformity||+/- 3% of setpoint|
|Warm-up time to 100°F/37.7°C||45 minutes|
|Timer range||99 hours 59 minutes|
|Chamber capacity||7.6 cubic feet (215 liters)|
|Chamber material||Polished type 304 stainless steel|
| Chamber dimensions
|| 23.6 x 23.9 x 23.6" (WxDxH)
| Unit dimensions
|| 34 x 32 x 45" (WxDxH)
| Shipping dimensions
|| 43.5 x 41.5 x 52" (WxDxH)
| Vacuum level
|| Better than 500 microns/millitorrs
| Vacuum connector
|| KF25 flange
|Unit weight||620 Lbs|
|Shipping weight||880 Lbs|
| Shelf capacity
|| Seven (removable, come with oven purchase)
|Distance between each shelf||3 1/4 inches|
|Door gasket material||Silicone|
|Safety|| Built-in safety switch
Power failure auto reset
Time up buzzer
|Observation window||3/4" tempered safety glass|
| CE compliant