Please note: This is a dropship item. Therefore, it is not available in-store and may take longer to ship.
The Helix Pro gives you unparalleled control to create the best rosin possible and features 60% more force than its smaller cousin, the Helix. The Helix Pro is a robust and efficient option when looking for the best rosin press for your needs. Each and every Helix Pro is manufactured at our factory in Denver, Colorado from the best components available. The Helix Pro rosin press is the perfect addition to any serious home grower's arsenal or any laboratory looking to increase the precision of their rosin output. With bigger plates and more force, the Helix Pro is built for perfection. Easily press up to 12 grams of flower or 20+ grams of sift or hash per cycle.
- Utilizes two 7" x 2.5" premium 6061 aluminum heat plate assemblies with independent thermocouples, 0°F - 300°F evenly distributed heat, and temperature accuracy to 1 degree Fahrenheit
- Up to 5 tons of force (10,000 lbf) output from our 100% custom-engineered lead screw twist press technology
- User-friendly and easy to twist press operation, no air compressor required
- Ultra accurate force measuring load cell that displays bag pressure in real-time with as little as 10lb increments - a market first for manual rosin presses
- Features our intuitive Pressware™ technology, which offers a full-color LCD touch screen with custom software for unparalleled consistency and control
- Ability to save up to 29 pre-set recipes in the Pressware™ interface, so once you dial in your settings you can repeat your results identically
- PurePressure's 9"x20" premium parchment paper, suited for the Helix Pro, is also perfect for freeze dryer trays as well
- Ultra-durable powder coated construction, measures 14" D x 21.4" T x 15.5" W and weighs 70 lb
- Patent-pending, see below for warranty details
The Helix Pro rosin press is the next big step forward in rosin technology - allowing anyone, anywhere, to make the best quality rosin possible. Built with many of the same features our industry-leading commercial series rosin presses offer, the Helix Pro offers all the same precision and temperature control in a portable package. It also features a stainless steel removable drip tray for easy cleaning.
- Lifetime end-user support.
- 2-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects for structural components (frame, truss, and support legs).
- 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects for the entire press including electronic components.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.