|Certifications:||FDA CFR 177.2600, FDA CFR 177.1550, US Pharmacopeia Class VI Certification, ADI Free® (Animal Derived Ingredient), Manufactured to cGMP Guidelines|
|Temp. Rating:||-100°F to 500°F|
|Download:||Click here to download the Fluid Filtration Catalog|
All PTFE & Tuf-Steel® Gaskets w/ 100 Mesh Screens include a 10 Mesh backing screen. Due to the flow characteristics of PTFE, this is necessary to ensure entrapment of the screen within the gasket.
Note: The following options are available as special order for these gaskets: metal detectable elastomers, special screen materials (Hastelloy, Membrane Inserts, PTFE), larger diameters, and finer meshes. Let us know your custom requirements and we will be happy to quote them for you.
Rubber Fab's PTFE Tri-Clamp® Screen Gaskets are interchangeable with standard Tri-Clamp® Sanitary Gaskets for ease of use. These fluid filtration gaskets feature a 316L stainless steel screen, making them suitable for high purity systems. The screens are available in a variety of mesh sizes ranging from 4 Mesh up to 100 Mesh. Fluid filtration gaskets provide the most comprehensive range of stainless steel mesh and filter cloth to provide the ultimate particulate elimination for protecting fill and finish sterile products. All Rubber Fab Screen Gaskets feature Dutch Twill weave which provides for maximum strength and minimum pressure drop.
PTFE Sanitary Tri-Clamp® Screen Gaskets are the material of choice where low-temperature flexibility and hygienic seal memory are not required. We don't recommend using PTFE Sanitary Gaskets where large temperature variations frequently occur because the effect on the PTFE's density makes joints more prone to leakage. With that said we recommend using high-pressure clamps to help negate the effects of any temperature fluctuations. PTFE gaskets provide excellent heat resistance, second only to Tuf-Steel®, with an operating range from -100°F to 500°F. From a chemical standpoint, PTFE has good stability, almost no extractables, a low absorption rate, and excellent resistance to process fluids. These Tri-Clamp® Gaskets can remain in service for long periods of time in both water and steam applications.
Made in the USA
Storing PTFE Screen Gaskets:
- Shelf Life: 20 Years from cure date
- Store in original packaging in clean and dry warehouse
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Keep more than 6' away from electric motors
- Maintain temperature between 65°F and 85°F
- FDA CFR 21, 177.1550
- U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI Certification
- USDA Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
- Cytotoxicity Criteria
- USDA and 3-A Sanitary Standards
- ASME-BPE Standards for Type I and Type II
- ADI Free® (Animal Derived Ingredient Free)
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP)
- Color Code: No Dot
- -100°F to 500°F Temperature Range
- Excellent heat resistance
- Almost no extractables
- Low absorption rate
- Excellent resistance to process fluids
- Good stability
- 316L Stainless Steel Mesh
- Dutch Twill Weave Pattern
- Interchangeable with standard Tri-Clamp® Gaskets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.