*Discount limited to while supplies last
The new Ai SolventVap 50L series rotary evaporators are now UL/CSA compliant, this certification is required by many municipalities, and also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and lifespan. SolventVap comes standard with vertical glassware and digital temperature/rotation control, while its optimized bath volume allows for rapid heat-up times. The condenser unit has specially designed glass tubes that utilize surface area extremely efficiently. That’s why our SolventVap evaporators consistently deliver reliable and reproducible process results that are usually reserved for more costly systems. Another important aspect of the SolventVap are the safety features, which include dry-run protection, water bath over-temperature shut-off protection, and fuse protection.
- UL 61010-1 and CSA C22.2 certified (optional)
- Come standard with a stainless steel 50L evaporating flask carrier with silicone cushions, custom made for Ai 50L SolventVap series rotary evaporators. This carrier can be placed on top of our 50L SolventVap's water bath for easy loading and unloading, or used as a flask stand.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE and Viton gaskets, ensuring long-time operation.
- Specialized motor with extremely compact, intermeshed worm and worm gear provides precise driving for very quiet, vibration-free operation.
- Downward-condensing vacuum connection design ensures safe vacuum operation.
- Motorized water bath lifting for precise control.
- Easy, straight-forward visual operation with digital speed and temperature display.
- PID temperature controller ensures accurate temperature control is maintained.
- One year warranty on rotary evaporator except glassware and all sealing gaskets.
| Electrical requirements
|| 220V 50/60Hz single phase, 29A, 6400 watts (rotation speed: 400 watts)
|Glass material||High borosilicate glass 3.3|
| Evaporating flask
Capacity: 13.2 gallon (50 liters or 1.8 cu ft)
Maximum load: Not to exceed 60% of the flask's capacity
Sealing flange: 4.9" diameter
Rotation speed: 10 to 110 rpm
Evaporating speed: 2 gallon/hour (water), 4 gallon/hour (alcohol)
| Receiving flask
|| 5.28 gallon (20 liters or 0.7 cu ft)
|Condenser|| Glassware: Main + auxiliary triple-circulating cold traps, vertical
Chilling fluid connection: 3/8" hose barb x 4 (2 on main + 2 on auxiliary)
Main condenser: 11,500 cm2 or 12.4 sq ft
Auxiliary condenser: 4,000 cm2 or 4.3 sq ft
| Working environment
|| 5 to 95°F
| Water bath
|| Temperature range: ambient to 99°C (210°F)
Temperature controller: digital
Dimensions: 21.7" diameter x 12.6" depth
Material: stainless steel
Media: distilled water only
Max. water level: not to exceed 1" from the top rim of the bath
Number of heaters: three
Drain port: one
Lifting: Motorized + manual
Maximum lifting distance: 9 inches
|| Ultimate vacuum level: < 3 torrs
Sealing: PTFE + Viton gaskets
Connection: 3/8" hose barb x 1
|Safety|| Dry-run, over-temp shut-off, built-in circuit breakers
|Unit dimensions (WxDxH)|| 52 x 30 x 92" (fully assembled)
| Shipping dimensions (WxDxH)
||46 x 28 x 58" (Evaporator), 41 x 34 x 32" (glassware)|
|Shipping weight||525 Lbs|
|Compliance|| UL 61010-1: 2012 Ed.3 + R: 29 Apr 2016
CSA C22.2# 61010-1-12: 2012 Ed.3+ U1; U2 (R2017)
| Ai SolventVap 13-gallon rotary evaporator and water bath
|Vapor filtering bottle||1 pc|
| Vertical main and auxiliary condensers, glass
| 13.2G/50L/1.8 cu ft round shaped evaporating flask, glass
| 20L round shaped receiving flask
| Three-way tee vapor buffering flask, glass
| Glass vapor duct with seal (pre-installed)
|PTFE vacuum sealing kit (pre-installed)||2 pcs|
| Receiving flask glass vacuum port with PTFE open/close valve, glass
| Glass material feeding tube with PTFE open/close valve and PTFE extension feeding hose
| Stainless steel pole
| Mechanical vacuum gauge with 3 vacuum connectors
|Rubber-wrapped support and bracket||4 pcs|
| Flask quick clamp with PTFE centering ring
|Chilling fluid connector x 4, vacuum connector x 1||5 sets|
| Evaporating flask cap spanner
|Allen key and inner hex screws||1 set
|NEMA L6-30 30A 250V power plug||Installed on rotovap|
|Ai 50L stainless steel flask carrier / stand||1 pc|
|User's manual||1 pc
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.