The Raptor Pliers combines the convenience of the comfortable push-button adjustment on the workpiece and the function of an all-purpose tightening tool. Jaw gripping with zero backlash prevents slipping on the bolt head or rounding edges. Even rusty or thick coated bolted connections which have no surfaces capable of being gripped reliably by a conventional spanner can be managed by the exceptionally powerful closing gripping jaws of this spanner.
- for inch metric nuts and screws with widths across flats from 3/8" up to 1 1/4" (10 to 32 mm); self-locking in the range from 11/16" (17 mm) on: no slipping on the workpiece
- zero-backlash gripping of inch and metric hexagonal head screws; no rounding of screw heads
- reliable and tight gripping of rounded, rusty or overly painted nuts and screws; ideal for work on vehicle brake system
- ideal for work on vehicle brake systems
- quick tightening of nuts and bolts using ratchet action
- adjustment at the touch of a button directly on the workpiece, one handed operated
- fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different size work pieces and a comfortable gripping position
- box-joint design: high stability because of double guide
- reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- favorable lever action: optimum transmission of force
- pinch guard prevents operators´ fingers being pinched
- replaces a set of wrenches, ideal for tightening locknuts
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.