You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Harris® 425-200-580 Argon/Helium/Nitrogen Single Stage Regulator is designed to be compact, lightweight, medium/heavy-duty and rugged. Regulator provides accurate pressure regulation that is ideal for most industrial applications. It comes with 2 1/2" dual brass gauge and chrome-plated bonnet with brass adjusting screw for smooth adjustment. Regulator incorporates 580 CGA inlet and minimum 9/16" right-handed outlet with self-reseating internal HP safety valve for safety. It features one-piece encapsulated seat design with an internal filter and a PTFE Teflon® seat. It is equipped with forged brass body and it conforms to CGA E-4 standard for gas pressure regulators.
- Brass bonnet and body
- One piece encapsulated seat design with an internal filter and a PTFE teflon seat
- Bronze adjusting screw for smooth adjustment
- 2 1/2" dual scale gauges
- Featured in the pipeliner classic outfits
- Tamper proof, self reseating, internal HP safety valve
- Conforms to CGA E-4
- UL Listed
Regulator Type» Single Stage Regulator
Gas Service» Argon » Helium » Nitrogen
Delivery Rate» 0 - 200 psig » 400 psig
Inlet Connection» CGA-580
Workload» Heavy Duty » Medium Duty
Outlet Connection» 9/16" - 18 (RH)"
Gauge Diameter» 2.5 in
More from this collection
$ 3,199.99 From $ 2,499.99Select Options Select Options