The new Across International UL/CSA-Listed AccuTemp-160 series digital vacuum oven features a gigantic 16 cubic feet easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large 3/4" tempered glass safety window. With our new internal shelf heating technology, each shelf in these ovens has its own heater, in-shelf temperature sensor and temperature controller, together with great thermal-conductive aluminum and our new low proportional controller technologies, the result is perfect uniformity, accurate temperature, super-fast heating rates, minimum heat loss/exterior temperature and very low power consumption.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
Freight Shipment Required
- Six well thermo-conductive aluminum heated shelves with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, heater and digital temperature controller.
- All stainless steel internal vacuum tubing and compression fittings that holds vacuum 10 times longer and deeper than with rubber tubing. They also provide you the most sanitary working environment, while last for decades without maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge ensures the most accurate and stable measurements.
- Built-in secondary over-temp dial for added protection.
- Adjustable vacuum and vent port with needle valves gives you control over vacuum and vent rates, while also largely enhanced durability.
- 3rd gen low proportional gain temperature controller keeps your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
- Built-in white LED lights
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4" tempered safety glass.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in station-able swivel casters with locks for ultra-portability.
- All ovens shipped from our Nevada or New Jersey locations for quick delivery, and come with one year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
Vacuum oven specifications
|| 220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 3000 watts
Heaters: 500 watts x 6, built into 6 aluminum shelves, for the fastest, most energy effcient
and uniform heating.
|| Dimensions: 25.6 x 30 x 35.5" (WxDxH)
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 16 cubit feet
|Temperature control|| Controller: 3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
Range: ambient to 300°F
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Accuracy: +/- 1°F
Uniformity: +/- 5% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical vacuum gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Mechanical vacuum gauge type: oil-filled
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: 3/8" hose barb x 1
|Weight|| Unit: 710 Lbs, shipping: 940 Lbs
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 33 x 37 x 52"
Shipping: 43 x 40 x 60"
|| Heated shelves: 6 non-removalbe aluminum shelves, 25 x 29.25 inches (WxD) each
Optional stackable aluminum shelves: 25 x 29.25 x 2.375 inches (WxDxH)
Total area without stackable shelves: 731 x 6 = 4386 inch2
Total area with 6 stackable shelves: 731 x 12 = 8772 inch2
Distance between shelves (without stackable shelves): 5 inches
Distance between shelves (with 6 stackable shelves): 2.375 inches
|Door gasket material||Silicone|
|Observation window||1/2" tempered safety glass|
Built-in circuit breaker, overheat protector
|In-door lights|| White LED (pre-installed)
|Approximate time to reach full vacuum|| With Edwards E2M28 21 cfm pump: 8 minutes
With Ai SuperVac 11.3 cfm pump: 11 minutes
| AccuTemp-160 16 cu ft vacuum oven
|KF25 quick clamp and centering ring||1 set
|User's manual||1 pc
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.