UL/CSA Certified AccuTemp-75a series digital vacuum oven features a gigantic 7.5 cubic feet easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large 3/4" tempered glass safety window. With our new internal shelf heating technology, each shelf in these ovens has its own heater, in-shelf temperature sensor and temperature controller, together with great thermal-conducted aluminum and our new low proportional controller technologies, the result is perfect uniformity, accurate temperature, super fast heating rates, minimum heat loss/exterior temperature and very low power consumption.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
Shipping Cost Determined After Purchase
- Five aluminum heating shelves with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, heater and digital temperature controller.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4" tempered safety glass.
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Adjustable-force latch and one-piece door sealing gasket maintain consistent vacuum level.
- Advanced PID controls decrease the heating time up to 50% compared to traditional drying ovens.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in inch mercury vacuum gauge and circuit breaker.
- Built-in check valve prevents vacuum oil back flow.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in station-able swivel casters with locks for ultra portability.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with one year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
LED lights color options
|| 110V +/-10% 50/60Hz single phase 13.6A
|Power connection||US standard 3-prong plug (NEMA 5-15P)|
|Heaters|| 1500 watts. Built inside three aluminum shelves for
the fastest, most energy efficient and most even heating.
|Chamber material||Stainless steel|
|Temperature controller|| Low proportional gain, PID control for heater output by microcomputer
|Temperature range|| Ambient to 480°F
|Temperature units||Fahrenheit or Celsius|
|Temperature accuracy||+/- 1°F|
| Warm-up time to 100°F / 480°F
|| 45 mins / 2 hrs 15 mins
| Dwelling timer range
|| 1-9999 minutes
| Chamber dimensions
|| 22 x 23.5 x 25" (WxDxH) divided into five 22 x 23.5 x 4.5"
(WxDxH) vertical sections
|| Five non-removable aluminum heated shelves with individual in-oven
temp sensor, heater and controller (additional stackable shelves available)
|Distance between heated shelves||4 1/2 inches|
| Unit dimensions
|| 35 x 31 x 38" (WxDxH)
| Shipping dimensions
|| 38 x 35 x 43" (WxDxH)
| Vacuum level
|| Better than 500 microns/millitorrs
| Maximum vacuum
||29.9" Hg (may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)|
|Vacuum gauge||0 to 30" Hg|
| Vacuum connector
|| KF25/NW25 flange
|Door gasket material||Silicone|
|Observation window||Heavy duty 3/4" tempered safety glass|
|Unit/shipping weight|| 410/520 Lb
||Built-in circuit breaker, overheat protector|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.