UL/CSA Certified AccuTemp-09 series digital desktop vacuum ovens feature a 0.9 cubic foot easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large dual-layer tempered glass safety window and small footprint. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
This certification is required by many municipalities, and it also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and lifespan. Also, come standard are the secondary over-temp protection dial, all stainless steel tubing/compression fittings, stainless steel vacuum/vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, 5 sided pad heating technology and two-year warranty. The thermal-conductive aluminum pan shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity inside the chamber, while our 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is 100% quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our facilities.
Also come standard is the adjustable gas backfill capability with a needle valve and a vent port, while the low proportional gain temperature controller keeps your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy.
Attention: Before initial use, run the oven at 400°F without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
LED lights color options
- 3-side heating system (left, right and bottom) and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity.
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2" tempered safety glass.
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in inch mercury vacuum gauge and circuit breaker.
- Built-in check valve prevents vacuum oil backflow.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when the oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, come with one year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers
Manufactured in accordance with
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
Vacuum oven specifications
| Electrical requirements
|| 110V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 11A (or 220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 5.5A)
|Chamber material||Stainless steel|
|Temperature controller||3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display|
|Temperature range||Ambient to 480°F|
|Temperature units||Fahrenheit or Celsius|
|Temperature accuracy||+/- 1°F|
|Temperature uniformity||+/- 7% of setpoint|
| Warm-up time to 100°F
|| 60 minutes
| Dwelling timer range
|| 1-9999 minutes
| Chamber dimensions
|| 12 x 12 x 11" (WxDxH)
| Unit dimensions
|| 23.4 x 17.25 x 19" (WxDxH). With handle and vacuum port: 23.4 x 20 x 19" (WxDxH)
| Shipping dimensions
|| 28 x 24 x 24" (WxDxH)
| Vacuum level
|| Better than 500 microns/millitorrs
| Maximum vacuum
||29.9" Hg (may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)|
|Vacuum gauge||0 to 30" Hg|
| Vacuum connector
|| KF25 flange
|Unit weight|| 90 Lbs
|Shipping weight||150 Lbs|
| Shelves included
|| 4 aluminum slide-in shelves
|Distance between shelves||2"|
|Door gasket material||Silicone|
|Observation window||1/2" tempered safety glass|
||Built-in circuit breaker, overheat protector|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.