The AccuTemp 0.9 cubic foot vacuum ovens come standard with our 3 sided heating system (left, right and bottom), together with aluminum shelves, they provide you great temperature uniformity inside the oven chamber. Also come standard is the adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port, while the low proportional gain temperature controller keeps your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy.
AccuTemp-09 series digital desktop vacuum ovens feature a 0.9 cubic foot easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large dual-layer tempered glass safety window and small footprint. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is 100% quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our facilities.
Attention: Before initial use, run oven at 400°F without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
LED lights color options
- 3-side heating system (left, right and bottom) and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity.
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2" tempered safety glass.
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in inch mercury vacuum gauge and circuit breaker.
- Built-in check valve prevents vacuum oil backflow.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, come with one year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers
Manufactured in accordance with
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
Vacuum oven specifications
| Electrical requirements
|| 110V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 11A (or 220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 5.5A)
|Chamber material||Stainless steel|
|Temperature controller||3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display|
|Temperature range||Ambient to 480°F|
|Temperature units||Fahrenheit or Celsius|
|Temperature accuracy||+/- 1°F|
|Temperature uniformity||+/- 7% of setpoint|
| Warm-up time to 100°F
|| 60 minutes
| Dwelling timer range
|| 1-9999 minutes
| Chamber dimensions
|| 12 x 12 x 11" (WxDxH)
| Unit dimensions
|| 23.4 x 17.25 x 19" (WxDxH). With handle and vacuum port: 23.4 x 20 x 19" (WxDxH)
| Shipping dimensions
|| 28 x 24 x 24" (WxDxH)
| Vacuum level
|| Better than 500 microns/millitorrs
| Maximum vacuum
||29.9" Hg (may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)|
|Vacuum gauge||0 to 30" Hg|
| Vacuum connector
|| KF25 flange
|Unit weight|| 90 Lbs
|Shipping weight||150 Lbs|
| Shelves included
|| 4 aluminum slide-in shelves
|Distance between shelves||2"|
|Door gasket material||Silicone|
|Observation window||1/2" tempered safety glass|
||Built-in circuit breaker, overheat protector|