Glycol-Based. Affordable Option.
What is Duratherm G?
Duratherm G is a heat transfer fluid or thermal fluid that goes to 260 degrees C. This makes the fluid last longer, purer, and great for environments that have intense oxidation. For more information, click below!
- Rated to 260°C (500°F), a proprietary additive system not only makes Duratherm G last longer and run cleaner, it makes it the ideal choice for extreme oxidation environments, including open baths.
- Will discolor at high temps. Upgrade to Duratherm S
Heat transfer fluid like Polyalkylene glycol has been used more and more recently. Thermal fluids, or heat transfer fluids, are gasses or liquid that the fluid itself carries heat from point a to point b. It can also transfer energy and cooling and heat.
Duratherm G Thermal Liquid Highlights
- High Flash Point of 249°C
- Great for extreme oxidation like open bath environments
- Thermal fluid base of polyethylene glycol to help with enhanced performance
- Max temp of 248°C
- An alternative to Ucon 500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.