Edwards E2M28 high capacity vacuum pump with one year manufacturer warranty. The E2M28 pump is a two-stage, direct drive, sliding vane pump. The pump is oil-sealed and designed for reliable, long-term operation in both laboratory and industrial environments.
- The pump is designed for reliable, long-term operation.
- Thermal overload device prevents overheating (single-phase only).
- The pump is a free-standing unit.
- The drive is provided through a flexible coupling by a single-phase or three-phase (four-pole) motor.
- The motors are totally enclosed and are cooled by the motor cooling fan.
- Easy to use controls.
- Pressure die-cast oil box with integral oil seals prevents oil leaks.
- Gas ballast valve for large water vapor handling capacity.
- Externally approved to EN61010, CSA, C22.2, and UL61010.
- Oil distribution valve.
- Pumping chambers are air-tight.
- Oil sight-glass, two oil drain-plugs, inlet-port, and outlet nozzle all fitted as standard.
- Gas-ballast control.
- One-year warranty, as well as technical support from Edwards.
- Ultragrade 19 oil.
- NW25 O-ring and centering ring.
- Lifting plate.
- Dual-stage, rotary vane
- 110V 50/60Hz 1-PH 8.2A or 220V 50/60Hz 1-PH 4.1A (switchable)
- 900 watts
- 21 CFM
- 0.75 micron/millitorr ultimate vacuum
- 1.6 qt oil capacity
- KF25 inlet
- 23" x 6.75" x 11:
- 100 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.