The FURNO 300 dual temperature heat gun is ideal for countless household projects such as removing paint and flooring, bending PVC, thawing frozen pipes, shrink wrapping and more. It features 2 temperature settings (1100°F on high and 750°F on low) to adjust for specific heating needs. To make your project easier, the heat gun features an ergonomic design that allows for extended comfort and balance to reduce fatigue. The integrated stand also allows for safe, hands-free operation while applying heat to a project. When you’re done with the task, simply hang the heat gun from the built-in loop on the handle.
- Features a 750°F and 1100°F temperature setting to help complete countless jobs
- Ideal for removing paint and flooring, bending plastic, and thawing pipes
- Ergonomic design allows for extended comfort and balance to reduce fatigue while working
- Features an integrated stand for safe, hands-free operation
- Side bars prevent the hot nozzle from touching your work surface
- Utilizes a hanging loop for convenient storage in your workshop, garage, or peg wall