The Master Vapor Pump Model MVP-150XL is a certified gas recovery pump designed to operate at 150 PSI. It can handle over three times the volume of vapor as our standard MVP-150. This pump is designed specifically for LP-Gas vapor recovery and is ideal for butane or butane / propane mixtures. Please note that this model of the MVP 150 only comes with Three-phase power options available.
- Recover LP-Gas vapor at OVER 18 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Recover butane at up to 4.5 LB/MIN (pounds per minute)
- Recover and re-condense butane between 35-50 GPH (gallons per hour)
- Electric motor: explosion proof for C1D1 hazardous areas; rated Class I Gr C & D, Class II Gr F&G Electric motor: 2 HP, 3600 RPM, 60 HZ
- Pump speed: 174 CPM (cycles per minute) at 60 HZ
- Size: 17.0” x 22.8” base x 46.4” tall
- Weight: 360.5 lb (163 kg)
- Model Model MVP-150XL : Three-phase: 208-230 / 460V, 13.1 / 6.6A FLA, Inverter-rated
- Compliant with NFPA and UL standards for C1D1 motors and LPG vapor recovery
- Meets Class 1 Division 1 hazardous area facility requirements (when installed correctly)
- One year manufacturer’s warranty (see Operation Manual)
- Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.