3.2 cu ft vacuum oven features a new internal shelf heating technology. Each shelf in these ovens has its own heater, in-shelf temperature sensor, and temperature controller. Together with great thermal-conductive aluminum and new low proportional controller technologies, the result is a perfect uniform accurate temperature with super-fast heating rates, minimum heat loss/exterior temperature and very low power consumption.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
- 18x18x18" 480°F
- Three aluminum heating shelves with an individual in-shelf temperature sensor, temperature controller and heater.
- Dual layer observation window with 5/8" tempered safety glass.
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in vacuum gauges and circuit breaker.
- Built-in wheels for ultra portability
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with one year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
LED lights color options